Allison Marie Silver was born in Minneapolis, Minnesota. She’s lived all over the country and attended the University of New Mexico – where she met her husband – and the University of Central Oklahoma. Her work experience includes: a call center rep, a brief stint as a disgruntled retail manager, four years as a death investigator, and present employment in the publishing industry. She is author of Snark, Sass, & Sarcasm – a blog dedicated to putting a humorous twist on the mundane. She lives with her family in Georgia where she is working on her first novel. She is also an editor for Pilcrow & Dagger .
A. Marie can be reach by email at contactme(at)amariesilver(dot)com. In most cases, she will respond to all emails within 24 hours.There are a few reason why she may not respond to emails within that time frame.
- She didn’t receive the email because it was lost in cyberspace or it went straight to her spam folder.
- Her children have tied her up using dirty socks and she can’t get out of the closet.
- She’s ignoring your email. For a list of reasons why she might ignore your email, please continue scrolling.
You might be a solicitor if you:
- Sell sex toys.
- Sell sex of any kind
- Sell penis enlargement products (FYI – I don’t have a penis. Never did.)
- Sell Viagra. (See #3)
- Sell fitness products. (I should be interested but I’m not.)
- Sell comestics. (I’m good. Thanks.)
- Are a graphic designer/web designer/SEO expert. I don’t care if you think my website sucks or my SEO needs help. I’m NOT going to pay you.
You might be a scammer if:
- Your goal is to steal/obtain anything from me through deceptive practices.
- You’ve recently found yourself trapped overseas and need a small amount of money to get home. Sorry, I used my spare change to buy toilet paper.
- You’re trying to notify me of a wealthy relative who died and you need a small amount of money from me to secure my inheritance. I hail from working-class people. No one I know is wealthy and if they were, I’d be the last person they’d leave any money to. And if they did, I’d invest it all in toilet paper. Move along!
- You’re some random guy (or you wrongfully obtained a picture of some random guy) and you think I’m pretty and want to get to know me. Yes, I am pretty. No! I don’t want to get to know you. Leave me alone!