This blog series is about me and my developing relationship with God.
This is the study guide I’m using.
This is the Bible I’m using.
To be absolutely clear about what I’m doing, I’ve written up some rules.
- I’m not judging anyone.
- I’m not trying to convert anyone.
- This series is about me and the adventures I have as I navigate my way through the Bible.
- This series is for anyone who wants to know the Bible and God but feels awkward in Bible studies or at church. You’re not alone. I’m right there with you.
- Also, this series is for anyone of any faith. Everyone is invited!
- The name of this entire website is Snark, Sass, & Sarcasm.
- I’m known for having an innappropriate sense of humor.
- I teach sailors how to cuss.
- I guarantee you I will apply my twisted sense of humor and colorful vocabulary to future blog posts within this series.
- I’m not making fun of the Bible or its lessons. I take this very seriously.
- This is my website. If anything I write offends you, don’t read it.
My goal is to write one blog post a week about the things I’ve learned as I work my way through the Bible. While I’d like to finish reading the Bible within one year, it’s more important to me that I spend time every day opening the Bible than it is for me to make my deadline.