Dear Santa Cat,
I’ve been a very, extremely good girl this year. If you need verification, just ask Jesus. I wrote him a letter asking him to forgive me for any naughtiness that may have occurred over the past year and since he hasn’t responded, I assume we’re good to proceed with the Christmas presents.
My list is as follows:
1. A return-to-sender envelope to put the Little Thing inside of. Actually, scratch that. Make it a box instead. Momma insists on feeding the Little Thing and he’s probably too big for an envelope.
2. Puff Balls – Lots and lots of puff balls! The ones I currently own have decided to hide underneath two bookshelves and a stereo cabinet. Until they come out of hiding, I’ll need additional puff balls to keep me entertained.
3. Catnip – I need a little something to take the edge off every now and then. My life is very, extremely rough. I’m not appreciated like I should be.
4. A face transplant for Little Missy. No one should have to go through life looking that ugly. Oh! And when you see her, don’t be afraid. She’s ugly, not dangerous!
5. A gift card to Petsmart and Petco so I can pick up any additional items I forget to ask for.
Well Santa, that about does it. I look forward to seeing these items under the Christmas tree (If I decide not to knock over the Christmas tree first.)
Gwendolynn Anne Marie Stefani Collins Silver
Please include gift receipts. Last year I decided I didn’t like half the stuff you brought and the option to exchange them would’ve been nice.
***A note from Gwennie’s human minion – If you enjoyed this blog please feel free to share it! That would make Gwennie very happy and a happy cat is a happy life!***
Dear Santa Cat,