I know what you’re thinking: Why eight? Why not five or ten? Well, I was aiming for ten reasons but my multiple personalities got into a fight with my auditory hallucinations and the end result was one hell of a headache.
8. I apologize to the furniture and the walls when I bump into them.
7. I name all of my electronic devices and assign them personalities. For example, my iPad is Igor and he’s quite the snob. My net book (a Toshiba) is Terrance and he’s a workaholic. I forget my cell phone’s name but he was lazy and never felt like finding a signal.
6. I talk to myself.
5. I answer myself.
4. I have conversations with my cat.
3. I set my cat up with a Twitter account (@CatGwennie – in case you don’t believe me).
2. My cat and I banter with each other via Twitter.
1. I just set my cat up with a Pinterest account (http://pinterest.com/catgwennie – in case you don’t believe me.)