Today’s challenge is to set my short-term and long-term goals for my writing.
- Finish the October challenge.
- Finish the second draft of my novel – this year.
- Pray that Hurricane Joaquin stays away from the East Coast.
- Start writing the first draft of my second novel. Preferably this year, but January 2016 works as well.
- Continue my blog after October of this year.
- Get my three-year-old potty trained.
- Have my first novel in the hands of an editor for the final touches by this time next year.
- Continue writing my blog
- Potty train my two-year-old
- Win the lottery
- Attend a writing conference
I wish it was more original but after cooking two dinners, and washing four loads of laundry, I’m too tired to think of anything else.